Friday 19 September 2014

Amway Lipgloss Duo

This is a review on Amway's lipgloss duo.
I've tried their household  products and it is plain... Awesome.
So now I'm going to try their make up product.
I'm not exactly sure how much it costs but I don't think it will be that expensive
Today I'm trying the lipgloss duo ~
First of all, the colour looks great but when you put it on your lips, you can barely see it unless you apply it a few times.
Second, it definitely makes your lips shinier and it does moisturise your lips a bit.
Third, the box is awesome! It is a little heavy but inside, it includes a mini brush, a mirror and of course the lip gloss.
Overall:  7/10. I would not really recommend this to you but if you are looking for something casual, this might be it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment